Your privacy is important for us. In this privacy statement we explain what personal data we collect from our users and how we use it. We encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website. Those over the age of thirteen may register at https://mortgagemattersspain.es/ as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
On this website and on the other websites owned by ALISON LOWTHER DE COTTA, the personal data of the users is respected and cared for. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have made an effort to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require.
- We never share our users' personal information with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have your express authorization.
ALISON LOWTHER DE COTTA has adapted this website to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of data of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data. and to the free circulation of these data and by which Directive 95/46/CE (RGPD) is repealed, as well as Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce ( LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
- Responsible: ALISON LOWTHER DE COTTA.
- Trade name: ALISON LOWTHER DE COTTA
- NIF/CIF: X0672983A
- Address: C/JUAN RAMON JIMENEZ 10, EDF MARBELAND, OFFICE 4B, 29601 MARBELLA (MALAGA)
- Email: email@example.com
- Activity: REAL ESTATE CREDIT INTERMEDIATION
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data that you send us through the web forms will receive the treatment of web user and subscriber data.
For the processing of our users' data, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in current legislation.
Principles that we will apply related to the treatment of your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or several specific purposes that we will inform you of in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require it. The minimum possible being the same.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and we will delete those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of our users' data by third parties.
How did we get your data?
The personal data that we process at ALISON LOWTHER DE COTTA, may come from:
- Contact form.
- Subscription form.
- Blog comments.
- Registration form.
- Webinar registration form.
What are your rights when you provide me with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not at ALISON LOWTHER DE COTTA we are treating the personal data that concerns them.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the interested party.
- Request its rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Request data portability.
Those interested may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. ALISON LOWTHER DE COTTA will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. Due to the type of information collected by this website, the right to data portability cannot be exercised.
The interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do I process your personal data?
At ALISON LOWTHER DE COTTA there are different systems for capturing personal information and we treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact forms: We request the following personal information: Name, Email and message, to respond to the requirements of the users of our websites. For example, we can use this data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the web, as well as any other queries you may have. We inform you that the data you provide us will be located on Cubenode System S.L servers within the EU.
- Content subscription forms: In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Email, Telephone, to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when subscribing. Within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription. The electronic bulletins or newsletter are managed by The Rocket Science Group LLC. We inform you that the data you provide us will be located on The Rocket Science Group LLC servers outside the EU.
- Registration forms: In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Email, Telephone, Address, NIF, so that you can create an account in our system and have access to its functionalities. We inform you that the data you provide us will be located on Cubenode System S.L servers within the EU.
There are other purposes for which I process your personal data:
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. ALISON LOWTHER DE COTTA, have a presence in social networks, including group management. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of ALISON LOWTHER DE COTTA, will be governed by this section. As well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user. ALISON LOWTHER DE COTTA will process your data for the purpose of correctly managing your presence on the social network, informing about activities, products or services of ALISON LOWTHER DE COTTA. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will we use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the European data protection general regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, ALISON LOWTHER DE COTTA with address at C/JUAN RAMON JIMENEZ 10, EDF MARBELAND, OFFICE 4B, 29601 MARBELLA (MALAGA) will be responsible for the processing of data corresponding to web users and subscribers.
ALISON LOWTHER DE COTTA does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations with other professionals can be carried out, in these cases, consent will be required from the users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest security standards.
The remarketing function allows us to reach users who have previously visited https://mortgagemattersspain.es/ and associate a specific audience with a specific message. Remarketing is a method to get users who have visited our site to do so again.
As a user of https://mortgagemattersspain.es/ we inform you that we are collecting information for this remarketing function.
The information we collect through this feature is collected by Facebook and Doubleclick cookies. You can find out about the data that these cookies collect in the following privacy policies of each service:
This type of service allows you to interact with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this website. The interactions and information obtained by this website will always be subject to the privacy settings of the user in each social network. In the event that a service is installed that allows interaction with social networks, it is possible that, even if users do not use the service, it collects web traffic data related to the pages in which they are installed.
At https://mortgagemattersspain.es/ we use Facebook ads, Facebook's advertising platform, which allows us to create campaigns and ads. When generating an ad, you can segment your audience by:
- Geographic information.
- Demographic data (age, gender, etc.).
- Interests (activities, hobbies, etc.).
- Purchases made online and through other channels.
Legitimation for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: the consent of the user.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the execution of the subscription contract.
Category of data
The categories of data that are processed are identifying data.
Specially protected data categories are not processed.
How long will I keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept:
- As long as the commercial relationship is maintained.
- Until its deletion is requested by the interested party.
Which recipients will your data be communicated to?
Some of the tools we use to manage your data are hired by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, ALISON LOWTHER DE COTTA, share data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
- Google Analytics: A web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help https://mortgagemattersspain.es/ to analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of https://mortgagemattersspain.es/ (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted to and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
- Hosting: Cubenode System S.L., domiciled in Spain. More information at https://cubenode.com. Cubenode System S.L. treats the data in order to perform its hosting and domain registration services to ALISON LOWTHER DE COTTA.
- Domain registration: Tesys Internet S.L.U., domiciled in Spain. More information at https://www.piensasolutions.com. Tesys Internet S.L.U. treats the data for the purpose of registering domains to ALISON LOWTHER DE COTTA.
- Email marketing: To carry out email marketing campaigns, segment the audience and carry out promotional campaigns, we use Mail Chimp, owned by The Rocket Science Group LLC (MailChimp ), with address in the US, adhered to Privacy Shield. More information The Rocket Science Group LLC
When browsing https://mortgagemattersspain.es/ non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include IP addresses, approximate geographic location, a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services: Google analytics.
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track users' movements around the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Privacy and data security
ALISON LOWTHER DE COTTA is committed to the use and treatment of the personal data of the users, respecting their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all the measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that ensures that your data travels in an integral and secure manner, that is, the transmission of data between a server and a web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
ALISON LOWTHER DE COTTA cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, ALISON LOWTHER DE COTTA will ensure that any person who is authorized by ALISON LOWTHER DE COTTA, to process customer data (including its staff, collaborators and suppliers), will be under the obligation appropriate confidentiality (either a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, at the time ALISON LOWTHER DE COTTA becomes aware of it, it must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when the Client requests it reasonably.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to ALISON LOWTHER DE COTTA, exonerating ALISON LOWTHER DE COTTA (ALISON LOWTHER DE COTTA), from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
ALISON LOWTHER DE COTTA reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In such cases, ALISON LOWTHER DE COTTA will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable notice of their implementation.
According to the LSSICE, https://mortgagemattersspain.es/ does not carry out SPAM practices, therefore it does not send commercial emails by electronic means that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information specifically requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, ALISON LOWTHER DE COTTA undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.